1. Any reference to Company/Seller shall mean Respro (UK) Ltd (registered office: Unit 37, 1 Stannary Street, London SE11 4AD, who sell or supply protection equipment, clothing and accessories in the course of their trade or business.
2. Buyer/Purchaser shall mean any person or other entity detailed in the appropriate section of the Mail Order sales invoice/order form and shall include all successors, heirs and assigns. Where a person deals entirely as a consumer, legal rights shall remain unaffected. Where the term buyer appears within these terms it shall mean consumer/purchaser.
3. Goods or equipment shall mean the items detailed in the appropriate section of the sales/order form and it shall be a core term of this agreement that all ancillary items are additional to this agreement unless specifically detailed within the sales invoice/order form.
4. Price shall mean the consideration due for purchase and shall include VAT unless otherwise stated. Shipping is currently free across the globe.
5. The company reserves the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any order without notice. In addition, the buyer shall ensure that all details contained within the order are correct and no liability for any error or inaccuracy shall lie with the company.
6. All guarantees for products are provided entirely by the manufacturer and are subject to terms contained therein. Purchasers are reminded to complete all warranty cards/documents upon receipt of goods where appropriate.
7. Advice given by agents or servants of this company during telephone/Internet orders is based entirely upon information given by the purchaser. Where advice is given by agents or servants of this company, such advice shall amount to an opinion only and the company shall not accept liability for any inaccuracies. Additionally, goods supplied are supplied only to correspond to the purpose for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied and not alternative uses to which they may be put.
No liability for failure can be accepted by this company for such alternative use, amendment or modification.
8. Compatibility of goods is not guaranteed where modifications or alterations have been made and the company shall, in such circumstances, and at its discretion, issue a refund or credit to the purchaser.
9. Where goods purchased by the buyer are alleged to be defective, the purchaser agrees to return such goods to the seller for inspection and report (without the seller replacing the said goods prior to such inspection). The purchaser further confirms that it shall be reasonable for the seller to inspect, repair or replace (at its option) such defective goods and allow manufacturers to undertake inspections so as to allow production methods to be modified. The purchaser also accepts that it is reasonable to inform the seller of any interruption, defect or other failure prior to contacting independent third parties or incurring expense and, in addition, to allow the seller to remedy the defect, failure or interruption. Parts modified or adapted by the purchaser shall no longer be warranted by the manufacturer nor shall the company be liable for any failures resulting subsequent to modification.
10. Where modifications or alterations and poor maintenance to goods have been made the company shall accept no liability for death or personal injury unless caused directly by its own negligence.
11. No liability is accepted by the company where purchasers attempt to modify or install components supplied where it is known or ought reasonably to be known that the part supplied is incorrectly supplied, defective or otherwise not in accordance with the order.
12. The company accepts no liability in respect of failure to supply or other interruptions caused by matters beyond the reasonable control of the company, including strikes, lockouts, civil disputes, acts of God, war or actions by third parties.
13. Notwithstanding any other provisions of this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall confer, nor is it intended to confer, a benefit on any third party (for the purposes of the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or for any other purpose).
14. All times given for despatch are on a best effort basis and while stock is available.
15. The contract for ‘free shipping’ is based on Respro (UK) Ltd guaranteeing to despatch the order, not deliver the order; Proof of despatch is provided along with tracking number and the contract concludes at this point.
16. The service is trackable (this may vary from country to country), however is not guaranteed and Respro (UK) Ltd does not accept responsibility for the failure of any delivery which is not guaranteed. Respro (UK) Ltd will use its best endeavours to ensure the delivery is successful.
17. Respro (UK) Ltd holds no control over any UK or foreign postal services and cannot be held liable for a failed delivery due to a foreign postal service. 99% of shipments reach their destination.
18. Respro (UK) Ltd does offer a faster courier service and is available at the checkout during the payment process. This service is charged at cost. For all other despatch enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
19. If the delivery has failed to be delivered or collected by the addressee and is returned to the warehouse in the UK, then a carriage charge equivalent to 25% of the goods value is chargeable before the goods are re-shipped. This carriage charge is payable via Paypal account - email@example.com.
20. A consumer/buyer shall have the right to cancel any contract for goods made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions within 24hrs from the day of placing the order. Any order subsequently despatched and returned for refund or cancelled without cause will be subject to a re-stocking, banking and handling charge of 25%.
21. Any customs duties applied by the destination country are the responsibility of the purchaser and not Respro (UK) Ltd.
22. Cancellation of the contract can be effected by service of the Cancellation Notice and delivered either by fax to +4402077217290 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
23. The sizing chart online is a guideline only and it is recommended that you email your Biometric data to have your mask size confirmed.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, a mask is considered as ‘personal’ item and for hygiene reasons Respro® are unable to exchange any mask that has been removed from its sealed packaging and fit attempted. This poses a contamination threat and subsequent product liability issue. If however, Respro® have advised you of the size to purchase and if it is subsequently deemed the wrong size then Respro® will exchange it for the correct size free of any charge. This process will require verification via images supplied by the buyer to confirm an incorrect size and not incorrect fitting for which further advice will be supplied.
Respro® does not offer this service if a mask is purchased from a third party supplier.
24. This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with English Law and industry custom and practice, and English courts shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising there from. In respect of Internet sales, jurisdiction or the agreement shall be with English Law and it shall be deemed that any agreement is made in the UK irrespective of any rule of contract dictating otherwise.