The CE FB-1™ box kit includes:
- A flame retardant Neoprene mask fitted with a CE 250 Hepa-Type™ and 2 x Techno™ valves which offer both comfort and performance capability. This makes the CE FB-1™ mask a very versatile, easy to wear product, in all round indoor (for emergency EVAC) and outdoor situations. It is available in 3 sizes.
- A spare replaceable ‘Combination’ filter that provides both sub micron particle filtering capabilities with a layer of DACC™ for filtering wood gases and other volatile chemicals present from burning debris potentially present in a forest fire situation. ie, synthetics, materials from burning structures that get in the path of an uncontrolled fire situation.
- A head strap for securing the mask on the face comfortably.
- A travel carry bag to keep the mask easily visible at all times and clean for hygiene purposes. It is ideal for carrying with you on your travels when visiting regions that are prone to wildfires or high levels of urban pollution across the globe.
- Instructional information on how to fit, use and replace the filter when required.
We recommend the CE FB-1™ mask for this type of unpredictable environment. It conforms to an EU accredited international standard and is CE certified FFP-1R which validates the mask for multiple use (reusable) in health and safety at work environments. The CE FB-1™ mask kit makes the product a very versatile and easy to wear mask for all round indoor (for emergency EVAC) and outdoor situations. It is ideal for carrying with you on your travels when visiting regions that are prone to wildfires or high levels of urban pollution.
NOTE: ALL CE FB-1™ MODELS COME FITTED WITH A BLACK METAL NOSE CLIP AS STANDARD.
Technical Note: THIS MASK IS FULLY CERTIFIED and CAN be used for INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS where a device complying with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 is required for Personal Protection Equipment purposes.